RIS / PACS / WEB / ARCHIVE managed solution
We can provide part or all of a comprehensive and fully managed digital conversion solution. Option to use your operating budget to get you to digital!
- Premier Picture Archive Communications System (PACS)
- Integrated departmental workflow engine (RIS) that eliminates paper
- Customized interfaces with your existing information systems
- Intelligent business office engine for outpatient clinics
- Rapid web image distribution for remote users
- Web-delivered transcription service available
We can manage it all:
- Account Management
- Workflow and Application Training
- Project Management
- PACS Administration
- Workflow Analysis
- Systems Administration
- Applications Administration
- Network Design and Management
- System Integration and Staging
- Software Engineering
Let us offer you the most comprehensive array of insurance backed equipment maintenance programs in the industry.
Eliminates the duplications and cost-inefficiencies that can occur with multiple service contracts from various manufacturers. If your facility is using a variety of equipment maintenance contracts, you can realize a substantial savings by consolidating your equipment maintenance protection under the program. Some clients have recognized savings up to 25%!
Allows you to predict your maintenance costs, on a fixed budget, by providing full reimbursement regardless of actual expense.
Receive a detailed monthly report on all your maintenance activity, including department and individual unit costs. The report increases your ability to monitor and project both equipment and vendor performance, as well as repair costs.
Provides complete protection for the cost of parts, labour, travel, overtime and rental of substitute equipment. Coverage can be applied to any department of your facility that incurs equipment maintenance costs. Reimburses for damage caused by electrical and mechanical failure, human error, power fluctuations and consequential loss.
Equipment Maintenance Chart
In-House Technical Support
Innovative maintenance insurance programs can also help build or enhance your technical engineering capabilities.
- Expand your current in-house technical support programs without making substantial new investments in development.
- Strengthen the level and quality of the support services that you provide to your in-house ``customers``.
- Enhance the reputation and acceptance of your biomedical engineering organization.
At your option, our plan can include:
- Complete cost of parts, labour, travel, and overtime (including holidays).
- Planned maintenance inspections.
- Repairs due to any electrical or mechanical failures, errors, or negligence.
- Rental of substitute equipment.
- Reimbursement of labour and parts for in-house service work.
- Your choice of service hours.
- Computerized repair history reports to identify problem areas in support of regulatory reporting requirements. Engineering support for repair/replace decisions, future equipment purchase evaluation, and alternate sourcing for services and parts.
Remanufactured Diagnostic Equipment Program
Designed with hospitals, clinics and imaging centres in mind, this provides clients with state-of-the-art imaging equipment at a fraction of the cost of purchasing new. An established company that is FDA Registered and compliant to both domestic and international standards, this organization created and set the gold standards for the remanufacture of diagnostic imaging systems for one of the largest Original Equipment Manufacturers (``OEM`s) in the healthcare industry. Provides the quality of ISO 9002 Certified imaging equipment. Equipment is custom-configured to meet/exceed client specific requirements. Equipment is remanufactured to original OEM specifications using only OEM approved/FDA approved parts and accessories. Provides complete OEM part support and services. All equipment/systems are offered with a full twelve (12) month parts warranty, expert installation, off-site technical support, and full compliance to ISO 9002/CMDCAS standards. Provides complimentary, pre-purchase consultation to assist clients determine which system will best meet their budget and individual needs. Long term or interim lease and rental programs are also available.
Available Modalities include:
- Computed Tomography
- Portable X-Ray (AMX)
- Large X-Ray & Fluoroscopy
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Cardiac & Cath/Angio
- Mobile Systems
- Digital Upgrades/Retrofits
Financing and Office Planning and Construction
Facility Development & Shared Equity Program
For more information on this area, click here
Capital Liberation/Shared Equity Program
For more information on this area, click here
Equipment & Supply Strategies
Provides clients with access to one of the most comprehensive and competitive equipment and supply strategies in the healthcare industry. Provides professional experience in assisting clients with the equipment & supply planning as well as on-going procurement of supplies for new project developments as well as for new practice ``start-ups``. Additionally, through an advanced e-commerce solution specifically designed for ambulatory healthcare facilities (ASC`s, imaging centres, etc) and physician practices, clients will have the convenience and efficient ability to order all of their supplies directly ``on-line``--with next day delivery--at a significantly reduced cost. A unique ``value-added`` feature of linking the client`s accounts payable function to this system is provided which assists in the management of cash flow while ensuring invoices are directly matched against ``set contract`` pricing.