Hampshire Controls Corp. is a major manufacturer of temperature alarms, monitors, detectors datalogging (data logging) and over-temp alarm systems, and freezer/refrigerator alarms and monitors we also produce CO2 backup systems, and computerized data logging (datalogging) systems. Hampshire Controls Corp is a woman-owned business whose products primarily serve the biomedical, government, and industrial markets.
Our Standard Products Include:
- Temperature alarms, monitors; single and multi-probe/multi-point alarm monitor systems that use thermocouples and/or RTD sensors.
- Alarm systems; over temperature alarm delay systems for low and high (over temperature) applications
- Computerized datalogging (data logging) data acquisition systems of air, humidity and fluid temperature conditions
- Refrigerator, freezer alarms and monitors; for level and alarm monitoring of liquid nitrogen temperature
- Refrigerator back-up systems; CO2 back-up systems for ultra-low temperature alarm monitor applications
- Rapid Response TempCheck systems (for a wide variety of fluid temperature applications)
- Motor speed controls
Custom Designed Products Include:
- Temperature monitors
- temperature alarms
- Datalogging (data logging) data acquisition systems
- Multi-point (multi probe) thermocouple over-temperature alarms and monitors
- Microprocessor based (PC) data monitoring and datalogging systems
- Single phase motor speed controls
Computerized Temperature Monitoring, Data Logging, Data Acquisition System (Model CMS-II)
- Informative CRT monitor display.
- Monitors up to 512 data points.
- Comprehensive programmable functions.
- Versatile telephone dialer accessory.
- Permanent data storage to diskette or hard disk.
- Printer output for complete written documentation.
- Audio and visual alarms.
- Continuous scanning and updating.
Hampshire Control's CMS-II product is a PC based system (IBM-compatible) which can monitor up to 512 data points simultaneously. A single "central computer" is used to monitor some number of external analog-to-digital data converter stations (A/D stations). Communicating is by way of a single twisted pair line. Modem interfaces enable monitoring of remote locations.
To download a "PDF version" of the Model CMS-II brochure,Click Here.
Model T°140 - Single Probe Temperature Alarm-Monitor
- Easy to read LCD display
- Audio & visual alarms
- Adjustable & displayable alarm settings
- Initial alarm delay period
- Selectable audio mute period
- Standard operating range -100°C to +100°C
- NiMH battery backup
- 0.1°C display
- SPDT alarm contact output
- with adjustable relay delay period
- 4 to 20 mA output
- RS-485 Output
- °F display
- Thermocouple sensors;
-Type T for -200°C to +50°C
-Type K for 0°C to 400°C
- Ethernet Interface
- Password protected set points
Spanning a temperature range of -200 to +400 deg .C., the Model T140 series incorporates a microprocessor which makes the use of various features; including varied sensor and output modes, while preserving compatibility with systems that use the former Model 125 in data monitoring.
This single probe temperature alarm-monitor spans a range that covers -200°C to +400°C (in various factory set ranges), and is housed in a wall-mounted, or free-standing box. The basic unit includes alarm on high and low temperatures, with audible and visual alarm indicators (beeper and LED), settable mute and alarm "chirp" periods, and a UL listed plug-in power supply. Custom programming & packaging can be provided to fit most temperature monitoring tasks.
The features of the model T140 that make it suitable for applications such as built-in monitoring of freezers, refrigerators, and walk-in environmental chambers include; temporary muting of the alarm beeper for user-selectable periods up to about 30 minutes (the beeper cannot be disabled completely), optional relay contacts indicating a temperature alarm condition or power failure, and for hookup to a remote alarm device or telephone dialer.
In case of power failure, the unit will go to battery mode for up to 100 hours, shutting down all circuitry except a periodic "chirp" of the beeper and short flashes of the red "Alarm" LED to conserve power. Temperature readout is activated by pressing the "Delay" button, to read product temperature without opening the chamber.
The Model 140 alarms can easily be connected to Hampshire Controls centralized monitoring systems, using a single twisted pair common bus for both power and digital data. Consult Hampshire Controls Corp. for available options and configurations.
To download a "PDF" version of the Model T140 Brochure, Click Here
Model TC-3 - Rapid Response TempCheck System
The Temp-Check (Model TC-3) thermometer determines the temperature of small bags or containers in seconds. Designed for hospital or laboratories, it measures the temperature of plasma, red blood cells, cryo precipitate or other materials that are placed on the sensing pad. This non-invasive device allows personnel to determine if blood or plasma is at the right temperature for transfusion, or if it is safe to refreeze at the blood bank. The Temp-Check thermometer uses a fast acting Type K thermocouple within an insulated pad to measure a temperature range of -40°C to +40°C with an accuracy of +/-2°C. The unit is extremely simple to operate. Simply plug it into any standard 120v electrical outlet and place the item to be checked on the center of the sensing pad. Readout response is rapid, typically within 10 seconds for temperatures above zero, and within 20 seconds for lower temperatures.
To download a "PDF version" of the TempCheck's Brochure, Click Here.