For more than 20 years, the name CMT has been synonymous with technological innovation. Since its founding, CMT has pioneered many original solutions, some of which were later widely adopted by the industry.
HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY: HEALTHCARE MANAGERS, DIGITAL IMAGING SYSTEMS, MEDICAL IMAGING
CMT is committed to continue to pioneer new horizons in order to provide the most advanced and innovation technology to the healthcare industry. As a leader of digital imaging systems in the medical field, we strive to continually produce innovative products that meet the evolving needs of our customers. Our extensive commitment to research and development is coupled with dedicated responsiveness to customer feedback. This allows us to explore future technological advancements, while ensuring that our customers today receive the highest quality products. Our primary goals are to anticipate and meet clinical needs, and ensure that our systems are used to their maximum capability for maximum patient benefit. As the global leader in the digital imaging systems, our objective is to provide comprehensive solutions that are affordable and offer optimal customer benefits. Our actions must be measured by our success in achieving this. CMT has developed strong partnerships with healthcare providers and is active in collaborative research programs at university hospitals. CMT's achievements have been made possible by close cooperation with leading medical professionals. We are proud of our contribution to the work of physicians, researchers and healthcare managers – our partners in medical imaging.
QUALITY: DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY, ELECTRONIC MEDICAL EQUIPMENT, X-RAY EQUIPMENT, DIGITAL IMAGING SYSTEMS, FILM RADIOGRAPHY
At CMT, quality is of the utmost importance. We have implemented a total quality management program, based on ISO-9001: 2000, FDA Quality System Requirements (QSR) and CE directives regarding electronic medical equipment. Our quality commitment is expressed throughout CMT's processes, from managerial procedures, through operating practices, manufacturing, product performances testing, quality inspection and customer support. In addition, CMT is totally committed to customer satisfaction, giving high priority to customization, rapid response and product quality. Our products are designed, manufactured and inspected to meet customer specifications and to ensure maximum safety of operation applicable to electronic medical equipment. External independent bodies periodically audit and approve the compliance of CMT's quality system with the requirements of the applicable international standards.
CMT’s quality system complies with ISO-9001:2000, ISO-9000.3 and ISO-13485 international standards. CMT products are cleared for marketing by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). All CMT products are designed, manufactured and marketed according to the requirements of the Council Directive 93/42/EEC of 14 June 1993 concerning medical devices. CMT’s quality system is audited and approved by the European notified body. Korean FDA - KFDA Our products are registered and approved by the Korean FDA (since September 2002).
- 1981 Founding of the forerunner of CMT, Fidelity Medical Services (Israel) Ltd. At that time, Fidelity was engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of a product line used by cardiologists in the detection and diagnosis of heartbeat irregularities.
- 1982 Acquisition of the Company by Fidelity Medical Inc., a U.S. company, making the Company a wholly owned subsidiary. The subsidiary’s business was refocused to medical imaging, leading to the launch of the FluoroPlus family of cathlab digital imaging products in 1987.
- 1993 Full purchase of the subsidiary by a group of Israel-based investors.
- 1994 $1M investment in the Company by Israel Industrial Venture Group, L.P. (IIVG), a US-based venture capital fund, in exchange for a 12.6% stake in the Company.
- 1995 Introduction of a new line of products: the SmartSpot family of high performance digital imaging systems for fluoroscopy and angiography applications. This introduction enabled the Company to enter into OEM agreements with major X-ray equipment manufacturers, resulting in a financial turnaround, and profitability in the second half of 1997.
- 1996 CMT Medical Technologies Inc. (CMT Inc.), established as a wholly-owned US subsidiary (registered as a Delaware Corporation) to market and service CMT’s products in North America. CMT Inc. is located at 20 East Sunrise Highway, Suite 303 Valley Stream, NY 11581, USA. Tel. (516) 825-5500.
- 1999 Investment by CMT in Medibell Medical Vision Technologies Ltd., a designer and manufacturer of digital imaging systems for ophthalmology applications. Medibell is now a CMT subsidiary. See www.medibell.com for more information.
- 1999 Initial Public Offering (IPO) on the Nouveau Marché Paris base public exchange. CMT continues to be traded on the exchange.
- 2003 20% purchase of CMT equity by Shamrock Capital Growth Funds, L.P., an affiliate of Shamrock Holdings. Inc., which is the private investment vehicle of the Roy E. Disney family. The shares were acquired outside the market from Paul Capital Partners (a variety of entities managed by a US private equity firm).
- 2004, CMT announced the new SmartRAD product line, a platform for Digital Radiography (DR) as a replacement to conventional film radiography. The company entered the DR market by establishing OEM relationships with a number of vendors of general X-ray rooms.