The ARCOMEC X-Ray system is used during:
- Orthopedic surgery- Abdominal surgery- Urology- Cardiology- Interventional procedures- Vascular surgery
Used during orthopedic surgery, abdominal surgery, urology, cardiology, interventional procedures and vascular surgery.
- Patented design removes the typical mechanical limitations and allows almost any view- Image is immediately available, eliminating the most of manual activities such as ...
Ideal for head, chest and extremities imaging as well as abdominal, pelvic and emergency applications.
- Compact radiographic system composed of an elevating table combined with an integrated tube stand. - Designed to meet the requirements of the most demanding ...
- Mecascope is the most advanced multipurpose X-Ray System in positioning flexibility, with nine planes of movement that deliver optimum clinical capabilities and procedural flexibility.
Used as a multipurpose X-Ray System to deliver optimum clinical capabilities and procedural flexibility.
The SUPERIX 180N is state of the art and an extremely flexible unit, designed to perform radiological and interventional procedures including:
- Gastrointestinal studies- Urological studies- Hysterosalpingography- ...
:: IDS Emergency Management :: IDS Water ::IDS Publishing / Media::IDS Packaging::IDS Environment::IDS Plastics::IDS Power/Energy::
IDS, Inc. – Online Tradeshow, Exhibition, & Buyers Guide Solutions